Saturday, August 31, 2013

Changes Needed (Day 14 of 20)

Just got done doing Energy. It would seem that I am doing the opposite of what I want to be doing. What I WANT to do is get my yoga done earlier in the day, so that I can relax at night and actually go to sleep and just feel better and not feel nagged to get my yoga in. What I AM doing is doing yoga after midnight (for the past two days anyway). Not cool.

Oh and I don't want anyone to think I am doing that awesome with my calorie intake either. That's why yesterday I put "and counting." I knew there was a chance I would overdo it and I did. I did it again today too. Both were a bit over 2500 calories. Could I have done worse? Yes. Is it that bad? Depends. For an active person who goes around during the day working, doing errands, exercising it should be a normal-ish amount. For me, no it's not good. I need to be losing weight and 2500 calorie days are not going to cut it. Having said that, I'm actually not eating that bad. I got into the wine the past two days and said bye-bye to my calories. No more of that.

Tomorrow will consist of a refreshing exercise heavy day with healthy meals and most importantly, no alcohol. I guess I've been making up for all the nights I didn't drink. Well except those last two semesters. Both my friends turned 21 that last year, so we had to celebrate.... several times. : ) But I'd rather be healthy and alcohol kind of sucks anyway (although wine is delicious). Relaxing with a glass of wine isn't bad, but I've been doing a little more than that and getting healthy is more important. No more of that either.

I will finish the last couple of days of my 20 days challenge being focused on getting as close to my goal as possible. Oh and in case you were wondering, my goal is unreachable now and I actually haven't lost any weight since I've set it, but I would love to at least lose one or two pounds. That would be awesome. More of that.

I hope everyone is doing a little better than me, but just keep motivated and going your own path. If something isn't working, fix it!

20 Day Challenge_____________
Day 1 (8/18/13): Fat Burner
Day 2 (8/19/13): Energy
Day 3 (8/20/13): Red Hot Core (and volleyball!)
Day 4 (8/21/13): Energy
Day 5 (8/22/13): Energy + Red Hot Core (and burpees + treadmill)
Day 6 (8/23/13): Red Hot Core
Day 7 (8/24/13): Diamond Cutter + Red Hot Core
Day 8 (8/25/13): Below the Belt + Red Hot Core
Day 9 (8/26/13): Mix Tape + Red Hot Core
Day 10 (8/27/13): Energy + Red Hot Core
Day 11 (8/28/13): Fat Burner + Red Hot Core
Day 12 (8/29/13): Energy + Red Hot Core
Day 13 (8/30/13): Red Hot Core
Day 14 (8/31/13): Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment