Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sleepness

Nothing too much to update, but I do want to start writing more blog posts. As I mentioned before, I feel like I'm getting in the habit of posting one when I do vlog updates. I think I'm getting lazy all around, because I've just been doing the Freaky Friday Challenges for the vlogs as well. This isn't going to work if I don't do anything I set out to do.

I've super tired a lot and I realize the weird symptoms and anxiety is returning. Haven't had a full blown panic attack again, but I really thought I was on my way to have one last night. Oh and by 'last night' I mean around 5 or 6 this morning. I am back on, what my friend calls, 'vampire hours.' I've always been pretty nocturnal though. Anytime I manage to switch my sleep schedule to more 'normal' hours, it lasts about a week. Even at school or when I worked, the hour I went to sleep became later and later. This led to me being very tired in class or at work. Not cool.

I think regardless of what my schedule is I need to set up a certain time that I do my DDPYoga workouts. Almost like an appointment I have to keep, so no matter what my schedule is I have to get up for it. I'm thinking that this might help me form the habit, so that when I'm not motivated for it (which I'm having a serious problem with) I will do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment