Sunday, August 11, 2013

Energy Day 3

My last post had me up through the night since 11:30pm last night. It was around 6am when I went and laid down again. It took awhile, but I managed to go to sleep. Woke up around 11am. I was so groggy. Honestly I laid back down, because it felt better to lay down and I still felt so tired. I made myself get up. Then I wanted to take a shower, but thought that I should do DDPYoga first. Otherwise I wouldn't want to do it after I showered. So did Energy again for the same reasons I've done it the past two days. Feel better doing it (although the broken table is a little harder on my left side now) and especially right after I feel better.

I ate some leftovers, that I didn't finish (noticed my appetite has changed and I don't eat much. but it's better than it was a couple days ago) and then sat down to finally go through all my papers I accumulated in college, at least from this last year or two. I had trouble concentrating and felt groggy or heavy-headed. I was wondering if it was some medicine I took even though it says it has caffeine in it. Took a break, paced a bit, drank some water, laid down, rinse and repeat. Started feeling better so went through more papers. Took a long time and still not finished with that stuff, but it kept me doing something which helps. 

So all in all, still some discomfort, but it was better today and I kept busy. Still worried, but hopefully it is just turning out to be anxiety/hormones and because I was being too inactive over the past couple of weeks. I'm going to see how it goes this week and depending on how I'm feeling I might schedule to go in and see someone. If I'm worse it's for certain. If I feel better than I might go anyway if I'm feeling confident enough. I just know it's something I really need to do. I want to continue doing some work out everyday for the time being, even if it is just Energy. It's something and it's a whole lot better than nothing. It makes me feel like I'm being more proactive. I still have those moments where I feel like it's too late and my body gave up on me, but I'm doing my best to go forward. 

I hope to go to bed at a decent hour and NOT wake up until at least 7 or 8. The 2-4am wake up and then go back to sleep around 6-7 crap needs to stop. And hopefully no more sleeping all day. Still have no idea what that was about yesterday.

Thanks to those who are keeping up with me! I love and appreciate yall : )

No comments:

Post a Comment