Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 4 of 20

This picture was posted on the DDPYoga Facebook page. This is pretty much what goes on in my head when I don't want to do yoga/exercise. Yes I really want to do it essentially and am even excited that I've been doing it, but still I have trouble actually wanting to get up and do it. So the argument just becomes the solution in the end. The question mark becomes a period and I get up and do it. Not all the time, but it will for the rest of these 20 days at least.


Today is Day 4. The sleep deal is better. I could have went to bed a little earlier, but the fact I went to bed last night is improvement enough for one night. Woke up about 11:30, which is later than I had wanted, but I'll take it over 3 or 4 p.m. Hopefully I will be able to get to sleep tonight, so I can keep this going.

Mentally, I'm okay except I am a bit down I suppose. A friend said something at the end of volleyball last night, which is probably what got me really thinking about the future and when I was going to start working on having an actual life. You know... actually living. Still working on that, but seriously need to be more proactive about it. Other than that, I guess I am having a fat day. I mean everyday is kind of a fat day of sorts, but lately I have been feeling a little smaller and feeling confident that I am losing weight. Not today. Today is heavy, but I'm hoping that ends after I do my yoga for today.

I thought with waking up earlier I would be more motivated to do yoga during the day, but since I was so tired after waking up I didn't feel like much of doing anything. I might just do energy again. RHC is so very tempting, but I'm determined not to fall back on that too much. Actually I am making a new rule for myself: no doing RHC two days in a row (unless it's to add at the end of another work out, like doing Energy and then RHC too). I really don't feel like encountering those Broken Table crunches or whatnot and I don't feel like moving on to another disc yet, so Energy it is. But it is better than nothing.

It's kind of pitiful that I seriously want to do a great workout where I really just sweat and feel great at the end, but I still am not too motivated beyond a certain point. It's so weird to be so excited about something, but still feel so.... meh about actually doing it at the same time. I just talked with Zulmarie about weighing in on Fridays and I think tomorrow I will be better motivated for a great workout. I might do yoga tomorrow and then do some regular exercise or something at least extra. Wish I had someone to play tennis with or just play around with volleyball. I suck at both, but I think they are fun. Until then yoga and other stuff around the house it is!

So off to do Energy! I like this picture too, also courtesy of DDPYoga, and this is what I'm going to do now!


____________________________
Day 1 (8/18/13): Fat Burner
Day 2 (8/19/13): Energy
Day 3 (8/20/13): Red Hot Core (and volleyball!)
Day 4 (8/22/13): Energy

4 comments: