Sunday, August 25, 2013

Why so serious? (Day 8 of 20)

You know I'm serious about this challenge if I woke up just to do yoga... Seriously I was so tired that I decided that I had to take a nap at 6:30. I was going to get up after an hour, watch a show, and then do yoga. That didn't happen. Fell back asleep after my alarm went off. Somehow (probably my subconscious not wanting me to screw up the challenge) I woke up and am about to do yoga at almost 10:00 at night. Not only am I about to yoga, but I am going to do Below the Belt and Red Hot Core. Why am I going to do that? Because I'm nuts. Will finish writing post after yoga. By the way, I'm still really tired.

Pretty much modified and didn't engage as much on the second half of Below the Belt, but I'm tired and I know I still got a workout, especially with Red Hot Core at the end. I;m sweating and was shaking, so I know I was turning stuff on. I'm glad I woke up to workout though. I would have been so mad at myself tomorrow if I hadn't. I need to be careful though, knowing me I woke wake up next time. I need to be getting my workouts in earlier in the day I guess.

So while I'm pretty serious about the workouts lately, I am still slacking on the food front. This week was supposed to see me being more serious about what I am eating. Today consisted of pizza. Granted, the whole reason for the pizza is because I had been craving it since I graduated in May and it wasn't my idea to go do the trip into the city to get some things and grab the pizza on the way back, but I was happy happy happy while eating it. I guess I'm okay about it since I know it's not everyday I do this. I know I just need to do the program and actually get serious about what I'm eating, but I'm concentrating so much on the workouts and I feel better about that since I was having such a tough time not doing them not to long ago. I just feel much better these days because of it. I'll get there I just am not going to stress about it.

Guess that's it for tonight. Hoping to go back to sleep soon. Close call, but I managed to get it in. Did you get everything in you wanted today?

____________________________
Day 1 (8/18/13): Fat Burner
Day 2 (8/19/13): Energy
Day 3 (8/20/13): Red Hot Core (and volleyball!)
Day 4 (8/21/13): Energy
Day 5 (8/22/13): Energy + Red Hot Core (and burpees + treadmill)
Day 6 (8/23/13): Red Hot Core
Day 7 (8/24/13): Diamond Cutter + Red Hot Core
Day 8 (8/25/13): Below the Belt + Red Hot Core


2 comments:

  1. You are a rockstar!! That was a close one and good job for getting that yoga in! Today, yes... I did get everything in that I wanted to. And it felt great! 50 mins of exercise DONE, whoo!

    You'll get there with the food intake. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome about getting a good 50 minutes in! Way to go! Thanks, I hope I do it soon though!

      Delete