Sunday, September 1, 2013

5 till Done o'clock (Day 15 of 20)

Only five more days of my 20 day, yoga everyday challenge. I don't know what I'm going to do at the end. I mean I'm going to keep doing yoga, but I don't know if I'm going to take a break for a day or just start up again doing it everyday. Who knows? I'll decide when I get there. For now, I'm just taking it day by day.

I did Stand Up for the firs time. It's 30 minutes and I think I may love it. It went pretty quick. I mean sometimes one or two of the workouts are hard to do because the time seems to drag, but then it's probably my mood that is affecting that. It's a lot of balancing and that's right up my alley you know. I love that there is a workout that doesn't involve you getting down on the ground and going back and forth and doing a lot of the same moves from workout to workout. Best of all: no broken table! I'm not even bad at broken table, I just seem to be adverse to it. Anyway, I will definitely be doing this workout more often.

Today is also my third day back tracking my calorie intake. It's around 1330 calories, which is more reasonable than what I did the past two days. It's mostly because I didn't drink today. I am going to have a drink tomorrow given the holiday, but I am also going to be very active tomorrow playing volleyball outside in addition to my yoga workout. Getting plenty of exercise tomorrow. Trick is not to overdo anything. Going to be very sensible when eating. I hate being uncomfortable because I ate too much during a holiday meal.

Think that's about it. Hope everyone is well and getting their exercises in! We are doing this!

20 Day Challenge_____________
Day 1 (8/18/13): Fat Burner
Day 2 (8/19/13): Energy
Day 3 (8/20/13): Red Hot Core (and volleyball!)
Day 4 (8/21/13): Energy
Day 5 (8/22/13): Energy + Red Hot Core (and burpees + treadmill)
Day 6 (8/23/13): Red Hot Core
Day 7 (8/24/13): Diamond Cutter + Red Hot Core
Day 8 (8/25/13): Below the Belt + Red Hot Core
Day 9 (8/26/13): Mix Tape + Red Hot Core
Day 10 (8/27/13): Energy + Red Hot Core
Day 11 (8/28/13): Fat Burner + Red Hot Core
Day 12 (8/29/13): Energy + Red Hot Core
Day 13 (8/30/13): Red Hot Core
Day 14 (8/31/13): Energy
Day 15 (9/1/13): Stand Up

No comments:

Post a Comment