Thursday, August 15, 2013

Red Hot Core

Just a little update for the last post before I talk about today: I ended up doing Energy even though I had decided not to by the time I posted that, but Lanie (check out her blog! She is awesome!) commented and said that we should both just get up and do it and we did! Sometimes that's all ya need, just someone who says I will if you will! I'm used to it being used for dares or doing something stupid, but as it turns out, it works great as a motivational tool as well! So thanks Lanie!

As for today, I was well on my way to not wanting to do yoga again, but decided that while my dinner cooked I would do Red Hot Core since it's only around 12 minutes long. I love it because I start to feel it in my core in the first minute or so. It's great! I feel like I should be doing a little more, but the way I had been feeling, I guess I'm doing great just to be moving everyday so far. I need to find my program so that I can go back and fill in what I've been doing to keep track. 

On the food end, I need to be doing better, but I honestly am just concentrating on moving and not overeating. That really hasn't been a problem lately, but my appetite is returning and I don't want to start any overeating again. So far so good. I'm still here.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks, Kat! This made my night! I did RHC tonight too. We're amazing! LOL.

    ReplyDelete