Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 6 of 20 (Sore and Tired)

Today has been a busy day so far. Want to get my post up early and make sure to share my newest video (located at the bottom of this post) which was my Day 5 update and also features my weigh-in this morning. Speaking of which.... about a pound down. Not as much as I would like, but i suppose a loss is a loss. Brings the total up to 13 lost. My 60 day is coming up next Thursday, so I won't weigh-in again until then. I will also make sure to do my measurements and my pictures.

Otherwise I'm exhausted! So much for trying to get to sleep earlier! I admit I did stay up until 1 a.m. again, but given my workout yesterday I was definitely tired enough to fall asleep. Laid in bed for the longest time and finally dozed off around 4 a.m. Yes, that is nuts! I got woken up this morning to go grocery shopping though and I managed to get up. I think it was easier because, to be honest, I don't think I ever went into a deep sleep. Makes for a tired day and also will lead me into doing Red Hot Core as my yoga for today. It still counts though and I want to taker it a little easier given my tiredness and the fact that I am good and sore from yesterday. If I'm up to it tomorrow though... I might venture onto Disc 2! Woah, I know, how adventurous of  me, but I actually started on Disc 2 since my Disc 1 was damaged initially. Plus I need to change things up.

I think I need to focus on my food more. I think that is going to be the key to losing more weight. I really need to take the intiative when it comes to that. I may think up another challenge to help me with it. Or just add it to the rest of my 20 Day Challenge. Any ideas?

My vid:


____________________________
Day 1 (8/18/13): Fat Burner
Day 2 (8/19/13): Energy
Day 3 (8/20/13): Red Hot Core (and volleyball!)
Day 4 (8/21/13): Energy
Day 5 (8/22/13): Energy + Red Hot Core (and burpees + treadmill)
Day 6 (8/23/13): Red Hot Core

2 comments: