Saturday, August 17, 2013

20 day Challenge

Well, I didn't do yoga yesterday, but it's okay to take a day off now and again.... or so I told myself. I WILL do Red Hot Core today. Mostly because I want to feel it today and I want something quick, because I'm not really in the mood.

My sleep is totally messed up again. As I said, I can switch it to more 'normal' hours for a week or so, but then it just slides back around. I really need to switch it back though; this going to sleep early in the morning and waking up late afternoon is not going to work for what I want to do. So either I will hopefully randomly go to sleep tonight, or tomorrow I will have to stay up. Kind of hoping I just randomly get tired tonight.

Now for the part that explains that photo: I recently really re-connected with a good friend (Her name is Zulmarie and she is awesome, so go check her out!). Since I was in school I went off the radar a bit, but now I'm back at home and not doing much, so I have plenty of time on my hands! She's kind of in the same spot as me and we were losing weight together before and using each other as moral support and motivation. We were a little enthusiastic I think and I know personally I went all out. I was doing 1 hour workouts everyday with no days off and counting every calorie. Yes I lost 30+ lbs, but no wonder I couldn't keep it up and gained it back. This time around the key is less stress, because honestly I can't handle anymore right now.

Okay now I'm really going to explain the challenge thing: So anyway, we have set up mini goals for ourselves over the next couple of months, so that we have little things to work towards to help achieve our bigger goals. My first one is 215, which is losing 8 more pounds than the 223 I weighed myself last Tuesday. I want to do this by Sept. 6. So starting tomorrow until then, is 20 days. I will do DDPYoga everyday of those 20 days.

So that's challenge #1. DDPYoga everyday for 20 days. I also want to blog everyday during that time and make a video at least once a week. I also want to try to stick with food combining (proteins/veggies and carbs/veggies). Mainly I just want to eat more veggies than carbs. So it's a little challenge, but I figure starting small and building up is better that going all out from the get-go and trying to maintain that.

So Day 1 starts tomorrow~

But yes of course I'm going to do RHC today.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome goals! I'm glad you'll be blogging every day. You're my favorite blog! I feel like we're a lot alike. It won't be easy but with RHC in there there's no excuse. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! That made my day : ) Yes I want to blog everyday, even if it's just to update what I've done for that day and how I am doing. And yes, no excuse when it comes to RHC heh

      Delete
  2. You can do it! I'm so happy to reconnect and to be back at it. Whoo hoo! We got this. And yes, when we first started in 2011, we went nuts. It feels right to do it stress-free this time. Thanks for the shout-out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, stress free all the way! And np, very exciting that you'll be doing a blog too!

      Delete