Wednesday, August 14, 2013

To Break or Not to Break?

I ended up not doing Energy yesterday. Went out and ate at Taco Bell. Never eat out, so I never beat myself up about it when I actually do. Had a Veggie Cantina Burrito. Didn't have meat in it so I thought I'd give it a try and it was pretty good. I also didn't feel bad about no Energy either, because i ended up playing two games of volleyball. Each game is three sets. It was a good hour and so of volleyball. We suck, but we have some great laughs. Next week is the last week though, so I'm going to have to step up with the DDPYoga. Speaking of... I haven't done anything today yet. Made red beans and rice for dinner and watched some shows with my brother. I should have done it before I ate. I've thought about just taking a break today since yesterday was a lot of sweating, but I should probably do Energy anyway. It's only like 20 minutes right? I'll try to be good and get it in sometime tonight.

5 comments: