Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 2 of 20

My Internet sucks or it's just my computer, they both suck, but I did my workout earlier and wrote my post:


Just got done doing Energy. I thought I was going to be enthusiastic and do RHC, but Energy coming to a close was met with my own energy depleting. I think when I can finally get my sleep schedule under control that will help with the energy and motivation aspect.

Needless to say, I have not fixed my sleep schedule yet. I thought I would stay up through today and sleep tonight to wake up at a more 'normal' hour tomorrow. That lasted until about 7:30 or 8:00 this morning. I got tired and bored since I was waiting for my video to finalize (which is seriously taking about 8 hours to upload to youtube. I am still waiting... seriously have to figure out how to make this go by a little quicker, otherwise no more videos for me!). Anyway, I went to sleep and didn't get up until after 3:00 p.m. I know, it's horrible, but that's what it is. I will try again tonight as I don't think I will sleep any. (Although I will have to sleep at some point since I have volleyball tomorrow) If this fails again then I will just do a lot of DDPYoga or something when I am up tomorrow to tire myself out or something if volleyball doesn't do the trick. 

Food wise, today has, so far, gone a lot better. I ate dinner about an hour or so getting up, I know it's ridiculous, but bear with me. I like to fill my plate half full with veggies first, so I have limited room for other stuff. So I had half a plate of corn and two choplets (basically a vegetarian version of porkchops) and I said no to the rice-a-roni deal going on. That's hard, but I really want to give the no proteins and carbs together thing another go. 

So Day 2 went well with exercise and food. I just really need to work on the whole sleep thing. Feeling okay otherwise. Hope everyone else is doing well!

~

Oh and I just posted my video for Day 1 on my last blog : )

____________________________
Day 1 (8/19/13): Fat Burner
Day 2 (8/20/13): Energy
Day 3 (8/21/13):

4 comments:

  1. Keep trying with the sleep thing. You'll get there if you really want to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I'll fix it tonight, the bad thing is it's not permanent. Every couple of weeks I have to do the same thing. Hopefully when I start working or something it'll be easier since I would have more of a set schedule.

      Delete
  2. I liked how you phrased it: "and I said no to the rice-a-roni deal going on." Those choplets sound good. Where do you get them? You did great! Keep up the good work. Just think: you're making the necessary changes today to have a better tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to get them from Amazon. They are Worthington Choplets. I think you can get them from that mail order thing that I told you about a long time ago. Thanks for the support!

      Delete