Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 1 of 20 (w/vid)

I had almost forgot how much I hated the Broken Table Crunches since I haven't done the Fat Burner workout in awhile. Usually I'm perfectly fine hating the Broken Table as it is. Needless to say I have done Fat Burner as the first workout for my 20 day Challenge. I got a good sweat going and feel a lot better afterwards. The food portion of my challenge didn't go well as it consisted of too many carbs and then some fast food (although it was a veggie burger). I don't eat a lot of fast food, but it had been awhile and my brother bought it for the family (I know I know excuses).

On the sleep front, I tried to stay up and just try to make it through the day, but I only made it to 6:30 and then passed out to wake up at basically dinner time. Really need to switch it back around! That's is something to work on in the next couple of days.

I shot a video kind of explaining what I already did in my last post and talking a little about why I'm doing this and about today as Day 1. It's going to take me a bit to edit (since I was rambling again) and then forever to upload, but I wanted to get this post up tonight.

All in all I could have done a lot better, but I got my workout in and I feel great about that. Hope everyone is doing great with their respective journey and challenges!



____________________________
Day 1 (8/19/13): Fat Burner
Day 2 (8/20/13):

6 comments:

  1. Girl, you are awesome! You got this! You have to do what works for you and the food thing... you will figure it out. This is a journey and it's worth it all of the way... even the learning process of it. I think you did awesome because you are doing something to make yourself better each day, the exercise. Everything else will fall into place in due time. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I;m just trying to fix one thing at a time, this time 'round.

      Delete
  2. The beginning of the video was hilarious. The "PHUU!" part. Haha. Thanks for the laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah I always do something random it seems and instead of throwing it out I just put it on the front or end lol

      Delete
  3. You can do it! Don't doubt yourself, girl. Ahh! Keep watching the video and commenting, lol. But, yayyy! Friday's weigh-in! Whooot. I can't believe I've made it this far without weighing in. It's not so bad when you don't think about it but when you realize, "Ooh, what if I haven't lost anything?" That's when it gets tough. But, we got this. Yayyy-ahh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we should both be losing something, the way we are sticking in there!

      Delete