Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 1 weigh-in update! (w/video)

So today marks my week two adventure! That means yesterday was the end of week one for me! I weighed myself this morning when I woke up before I did anything to be as accurate as possible. THe result: 228! That's a 7 pound loss! I was hoping for a five pound loss at the most, but would have taken three, so to lose seven pounds is awesome! And it's only the first week!

I'm not sure if I am going to week myself every week or just officially every 30 days, but to be honest I don't think I'll be able to keep from doing it, especially after this first weigh-in! I know it's easier for me to get the couple pounds off in the beginning, so I don't want to be too excited, because I know it'll be harder later, but I am really excited by the first week's result.

I have been doing the DDPYoga routines everyday so far. I'm not really following the schedule in the program, because I'm just to gung-ho about everything to stop at the moment. I'm not too worried about burning out, because I know I can get the results doing the schedule, so if I start taking days off I know that it's okay to do that. It's so awesome, by the way, to have a schedule like that with routines that aren't even an hour long and no stress!

Food-wise, I'm still not gluten or dairy-free. I'm almost dairy free, as I don't drink milk or add cheese to anything I eat, but I do eat things that have dairy ingredients. I'm not going out of my way to eat gluten things either, but my family isn't gluten free so it's harder for me to escape it. I am still eating my gluten-free cereal with rice milk though. I have actually been avoiding eating bread and everything because I know gluten is in there, but I'm going to have to start buying gluten free versions soon or at least gluten free flour so I can bake. When I do, I will make sure to update yall on how the baking went and give you the recipes if they worked out. I plan on going to the store on Saturday, so I'll do another grocery haul then to let you know what goodies I got! 

So that was week one! Here's to week two!

Don't forget to check out my video below to see my reaction to my weight loss from week one!

No comments:

Post a Comment