Tuesday, July 30, 2013

30 Day Update!

I'll go ahead and post the video first and you can watch it. Yes you CAN! And you should definitely watch it to see me do the Bernie sort of lol.

 

So The first 30 Days weren't great, but in the end I am better off than when I started, which is the best thing ever. I'm really trying to pull it together more so that when I'm doing my 60 Day update video and pictures, there will be such a difference, that people everywhere will drop what they are doing and do either yoga or the Bernie! Truly, I would be happy with both...

So make sure you keep it up, because even though I sucked this month, what little I did actually paid off. Imagine what the difference would be if I had rocked it like I'm going to ROCK it the next 30 days. Let's go people! I'm coming out of hibernation! Watch out!

8 comments:

  1. Hey! Good Job! 4 lbs is 4lbs. A 1000 mile journey starts with the first steps and you have made those steps. Don't focus on what might have been! You may not think its a lot but just walk into a grocery store and look at 4 lbs of meat.. changes your prospective a little. You got this. Take that FUNK and kick its Funky butt to the curb!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya! Thanks for joining me on my journey! I'm definitely looking at it as being 4 lbs lighter than when I started!

      Delete
  2. Dancing! That made me LOL. Yay 4 pounds! Double Yay an inch all over! I can definitely see a difference in your pictures - you're doing AWESOME!! Keep up the great work. Like George said - this is a long journey - it's called the rest of your life. You're so young - the rest of your life is going to get brighter and brighter as you learn to live healthier. Baby steps. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I randomly did that and thought it was funny enough to keep in there. I'm actually feeling good about the 4 pounds now. I no longer weigh what I did on July 1st and as far as I'm concerned I won't ever again! Thanks for keeping with me!

      Delete
  3. Hey Kat - I've now heard 2 people mention you as a supporter on Team DDPY....would you do me a favor? I'm so woefully shy...maybe we could arrange a time to meet and hang out at the chat at the same time? Kind of like going to a club with a buddy...? I'm serious. This weekend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Really? Someone has said that? I've always just felt like the supported! But I am all up for joining the chat together! I am really shy too and randomly one night I said hello and talked for a couple of minutes. I can get overwhelmed easily too. Just let me know what time you want to do it! I've added a contact form on the blog (should be top right on the site) if you want to send me an email with what times work for you!

      Delete