Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 4








So it's the 4th in more ways than one! While it's the nation's birthday day, it's also my Day 4 with @DDPYoga! I've decided that holidays aren't an excuse to take it easy; they are an excuse to be more active and get your family involved! It started with the Wake Up routine, which I love. It really just starts to loosen up your limbs and get you going. I'm a little groggy to start, but by the last Diamond Cutter I am wide awake. It's great and definitely going to continue being a morning ritual.

The camo tent thingy! Makes nice shade!
      Next was setting up outside to enjoy a little outside air during the ole 4th. My dad set up a camo overhang over the firepit (which we smoked a little to help with the bugs). Next we set up the horse shoes and volleyball net. I came in to eat a little lunch and debated doing another routine. I knew I was going to play outside, but didn't know how long anyone else was going to play. I was afraid I wasn't going to be getting a good workout. When in doubt: DDPYoga!


      And that's what I did! Since I had Disc 3 in from the wake up (and I don't have Disc 1) I decided to try the Stand Up routine. Drumroll please: ................................. I did the whole thing! I almost was going to stop halfway through again, but I thought "Why? I can do the whole thing." So I did.
Hard to see from this view point,
 but the volleyball net!
      Went outside and played a good game of volleyball. It's a little strange playing with three people (the other two didn't want to play), but we managed. Then a game of horseshoes, which I suck at, but I got two points! Lastly another game of volleyball. I seriously could play that all day if I could. Well if we play on grass. If it's sand.... then half a day... with a lot of breaks!
     It's time to eat and hang out some more with the family. It's an awesome thing to have everyone together at home. We get in each other's hair on an hourly basis, but in the end it nice to know where everyone is at and laugh together.

I hope everyone is having or had a great 4th as well and remember:

When in doubt: DDPYoga!


No comments:

Post a Comment