Saturday, July 27, 2013

I'm still here...

... Just not how I want to be. This week has been a little hectic, but pretty enjoyable. Did Fat Burner on Monday (yay!), then volleyball on Tuesday (could have used more energy, but felt very distracted for some reason), and Wednesday I walked around a zoo and was in a pool. I suppose I could have put in a workout some how, but I left early in the morning and passed out after dinner. Thursday and Friday hold no excuses. I just didn't do anything (that I can remember). Today I woke up late and the family went into the city to watch a baseball game. No exercise there, just veggie burgers for me, tons of starch, and beer. Not a huge beer drinker, but I did partake tonight.

I really am trying with the roadblock destruction, but it's more difficult than I thought. I suppose if I were to be honest I could try a whole lot harder. Maybe that's my problem, I just keep trying and not doing when I know I can. Do you know what? I was going to sit here and type about how tomorrow would be better, how tomorrow I would sit down and figure things out, how I'm tired now and it's after midnight, and how I would get back to the DDPYoga workouts tomorrow... There's my problem: I'm a tomorrower. When I started this journey I said TODAY! Somewhere after that first week, that changed. I don't want to do that anymore. Besides now that's it's after midnight, it's tomorrow anyway!

So after I post this, I'm getting up and doing a routine. Why? Because I can! But before I do that, I really want to think those that have reached out to me. I really do appreciate it. As I wrote to one of those people today I told them that I usually just fly under people's radars, which is actually very convenient in a lost of cases, but in this case it can make this journey harder. It's nice to know that you aren't alone. So thanks! Everyone keep on vlogging and blogging and keep on with yoga-ing too!

Okay DDP you are about to be somewhere you haven't been in awhile: my dvd player!

: )

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Katarina. What a great insight about being a tomorrower. I was for a very long time too. It's not going to be easy, but it's going to be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I just definitely have to work on building my willpower. Oh and I really did do yoga after posting this and oh my were my limbs tight! It just sucks cause tuesday is my 30 days and that's gonna be a bit depressing because I've screwed up. I'll just have to get over it and move on and do better the next 30!

      Delete