Monday, July 29, 2013

Un-expectations

My expectations when it came to this past Friday's freaky challenge were pretty much, "Not able to do it, but I'll attempt it anyway." Of course, with the recent funk I ended up not attempting at all. However, with my recent determination to just get up and go and not think about it, as well as other people's attempts, led me to attempting it today! Took me forever to edit because I ended up throwing in some other footage I had, because I haven't done an update video in forever! Then the publishing of the movie and uploading to YouTube itself takes literally hours! But it's all worth it to share and help remain accountable.

So without further ado:



I plan on taking my 30 day pics and updating everything even though I've completely failed these first 30 days and will have little to no improvement, but it's all about accountability. The next 30 will be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Awesome skills! Loved the blooper clip. LOL. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete