Sunday, September 8, 2013

Where?

Why did I not really record here today? To be honest, this is very much an afterthought. I have enjoyed the day of freedom after 20 days. I know I will soon enter another obligation soon, so I suppose I am very conscious of that notion.

I'm not sure what to write today. After all, I did not do yoga or exercise.... Should I feel ashamed or lenient? I do not think so. i am human after all and to human  is to err... is that not so?

I did a video for the end of my challenge:


Alhtough 222.3-223.2 does not equal a gain of 1.1, but still it's a gain and I am going in ths wrong direction. SO Need to do better. more on that next post.


3 comments:

  1. You will get there, girl! :) I have faith, a lot of faith in our new plan. And in you. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat - If you visit my blog you'll see I'm not going to be continuing with DDPY - it just doesn't feel like a good fit for me. I've enjoyed your support so much, and I want to wish you the best of luck as you continue on. Keep in touch at my other blog. I really like you. Hug hug. - Lanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention - I'm still checking in on you. Every day! I've been experimenting with other yoga videos - Rodney Yee mostly. Very serene. No Banging. lol. Definitely not as high energy as DDP but it suits me right now. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete