Monday, September 16, 2013

Dancing in the dark

So I can't dance. I mean, not really. Sometimes, though, you just want to move to music that speaks to you. When that happens, you wait till the middle of the night when everyone else is asleep, you turn off your lights, put your earbuds in your ear and sway away... Not only is it stress relieving and a form of expression, it's also a great little exercise. For 20 minutes last night it was my exercise. I had planned getting on the treadmill again, but it got later and I didn't want the noise to mess with anybody.

Still doing okay with food and everything. I've gotten in the habit of eating a banana when I get up and a snack an hour or two before bed. I'm trying to eat about every 3-4 hours. Of course, my sleep is messed up again. I had an opportunity to get up this morning (my alarm went of and I had to use the bathroom and I was awake enough after to have stayed up), but I didn't. Decided sleep felt better than being up. Still need to get over that. It's always been funny to me that as hard as it is for me to get to sleep, sometimes I am perfectly content to sleep as long as I possibly can. Maybe subconsciously I'm afraid I won't get any for awhile. Who knows?

So today is my Day #3 and I should probably get my exercise over with sooner rather than later. I'll have to do it early tomorrow too, since around 3 I will heading off with a friend to play pool for her team (I suck at it by the way) and then spending the night, since it's in a different town. Although I can always suggest we go on a walk. I know she wants to exercise too. But I'll do something before just in case. Maybe actually get on the treadmill today and tomorrow DDPYoga? That sounds good to me.

I might not get a post up everyday (mostly cause I forget or the off chance I have nothing to say), but I will try to keep getting one up every other day at least. I want to keep up with everyone as well, so I'll try and be better about commenting on others posts! (I really to read them, but I've gotten lazy : ( )

No comments:

Post a Comment