Friday, November 20, 2015

Yum for once!

I want to write a post before my friend gets here!

Day 6:

I actually really enjoyed the taste of today's smoothie! I might have forgotten to put in protein this morning, because by lunch I was wondering about it and couldn't remember. The only difference is that I had to start my dinner smoothie earlier, but I will be eating a meal tonight once my friend arrives. I'm pretty excited about that. I haven't seen her in over a year and she was my best friend at college, so it's pretty cool that she is coming for a couple of days. 

I am still bummed I won't be finishing the cleanse, but I will still continue with the smoothies and am thankful that I've lost 10 of the 12 lbs I wanted to lose. It gets me back to a fresh start and that's what I needed. I will still continue blogging the rest of the days at least to comment on the smoothies and how I am finding replacing a meal with a smoothies and then eating regular food again. I'll just try to make better decision from now on. 

Love what the pineapple did to the colour AND it tastes great

No comments:

Post a Comment