Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Smurf it up

My smoothie life consists of these three cups. Notice I put a little more in the far left one for dinner!
I love blueberries. Blueberry pie. Blueberry muffins. Blueberry smoothies. They are all delicious and one thing I can add to the list of why I love them is their dye like juice. While I always kind of thought they were too messy and you have to be careful about what it touches, I now love the fact it takes over what it touches. If you look closely at the picture, particularly the tall cup, you'll see that the smoothie is not especially green today! Funnily enough, that does make it more appetizing.

Day 3:
I woke up hungry today and I have a feeling that's going to be a problem today. I feel everyone has days like that though. When you just can't seem to find enough to eat or can't find that one thing that will hit the spot. I know that midday through lunch I will be 1/4 of the way through and that helps. 

I definitely feel the benefits of the cleanse so far in terms of weight loss. I will admit I have peeked at the scale and am pleased. While I still have cravings for other food, especially something cheesy.... I know that I will love the end result of the cleanse.

I was right about feeling hungry today. I snacked pretty much as usual except I did have a handful of nuts in the evening. Cravings have been ridiculous today though!! My friend plays pool, so I go and watch the team play sometimes on Tuesday nights. She is pretty much coming from work, so she eats at the bar. She got something fried tonight and I was drooling just the tiniest of bits.... not to mention I wanted a drink. Just snacked on my nuts instead. Sigh. Coming home I looked around the kitchen wanting to eat whatever. I made the right decision and got a couple of baby carrots instead.

It;s hard at the moment, but I shall keep on keeping on....

No comments:

Post a Comment