Monday, November 16, 2015

If I drink green smoothies will I finally become the hulk?

RAWR!
It's not called the 10-day Green Smoothie Cleanse for nothing folks! I'm not really bothered by it although green liquid isn't the most appetizing look. I guess because I know what I put in it I'm not put off. Although later, on my third smoothie of the day (a.k.a. dinner), I did get a little tired of looking at it. ; )

Day 2:
I guess I'm almost surprised that I'm not that hungry throughout the day. I do get a little hungry after I drink my smoothie for some reason. I guess my body is just used to getting a lot more all at once. I end up snacking on a couple of carrots and I have hard boiled eggs after my lunch and then an apple with my dinner smoothie. The book is pretty good about what kinds of things to snack on and only cautions that snacking too much may affect weight loss.
I am not worried about that at all though.

I haven't been bothered too much about being more tired than I was before starting the cleanse. I think that scoop of protein I add is doing the trick. I am not doing anything really at the moment, so I can't speak for how much energy a working person or a more active person might have on the cleanse. For now, it's okay.

I had quite the number of temptations today when it comes to junk food, but I persevered. I plan on having smoothies in my life after the cleanse, but allowing for a cheat day here and there. That thought is really keeping me going and sticking to the cleanse. I'm not gonna lie, I was salivating at the smell of an onion being cut up. Hilarious, right?

I am a little tired of only having smoothies with healthy snacks, but I know once I get through the cleanse I will be happy and healthier, not too mention a tiny bit lighter. I can do it. So can you!

No comments:

Post a Comment