Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Battle of the Seeds

Day 4:

Blech! From the first sip of the kale based concoction, I knew it was going to be a hard cleanse day. As it turns out, I must not like kale. I've never had it before and am wondering if a smoothie was the best way to try it for the first time. As the day went on I must have gotten used to it, but that first sip of the day was shocking.

Thankfully I wasn't battling hunger as I was yesterday. The cravings are just as strong though. I guess I didn't help things by taking the opportunity to go through and organize my recipes. I was just going to look through it to find the Pecan Pie recipe I made before so I could make it for Thanksgiving, but there were so many loose papers in there I decided to go through them. There are a lot of good recipes in there I wanna try out!!! Maybe start a cooking/baking blog?

Okay... now the seeds from the fruits today are ridiculous. Normally I try to do some chewing like the book suggests to get the digestion going, but no way I was going to keep that up with those stupid seeds in there. Talk about annoying. Plus my chewing I was tasting it more and I was not about this smoothie today. This definitely does not go on the make again list. The previous three smoothies have been fine, but I haven't really tasted one yet that I really like enough to be like, "oh man I really am craving that smoothie right now over this cheesy deliciousness in a tortilla..." Yeah I'm still waiting for that!

No cleanse related pic from me today, so here is a picture of my pig eating pumpkin for the first time to hold you over:


No comments:

Post a Comment