Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 1

I decided to do a Day 1 video even though today wasn't really day one. To be honest, I feel like my Day 1 was a long time ago, but officially it was Sunday. The pictures I share in the video I took on Sunday and posted them here on my TeamDDPYoga page. (If you aren't a member you should think about joining as it has tons of people that are going through the same things you might be going through.) You don't have to have bought the DVDs or anything, it's just a great community that's available.
<


In the video I also mention that I'm still waiting on my DVDs. I'm really trying to be patient, but I just am so gung-ho about getting really started with the workouts! I did do the live "yogacast" last night, which was pretty cool. I was so frustrated though! My laptop sucks (seriously never buying Dells again!) so it overheated and shut off on me! I then went scrambling around trying to get another system up and running. Ended on my little netbook finishing it out. I think DDP should definitely keep on doing them. Love his personality. Anyway, I'll probably do the Diamond Dozen again tonight or try to find something else to hold me over...

No comments:

Post a Comment