Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Job and Stuff

Went to employment office for this company I used to do line work at. I really don't want to do line work, but went in hoping they had something else. The only thing they really had was a temporary position (meaning I'll get laid off after the holidays) prepping labels basically and then if my work finished early for the day I would have the opportunity to do line work to make up the hours. Not exciting and not what I wanted, but at least I'll be doing something else besides line work for most of the time. They offered it to me right there after the interview, so I went ahead and took it. Still looking for other work though. I also got a call for a clothing store near me I applied to online, wanting to set up an interview on Sat. I believe it is a sales associate position, so just your basic job. I don't know though. I really wanted to stay away from sales : (

Anyway, I am at least one step closer to things working out. I just need to work, which doesn't start till the 18th! Then I will save up the money to accept the offer to the master's program. Now that I can somewhat stop stressing about the job thing, I really need to revamp my exercising, as in I need to start exercising. I'm really starting a new life here, or trying to, and I'm just not going to be successful or happy without being the whole person I want to be. So if anyone has any tips, I'm always open to them!

This is what I plan on doing:

Getting back to what has worked for me before:
1 hour treadmill everyday, keeping it fresh with music and different speeds and difficulty
watching what I eat (more veggies and salads)

Then working in the new:
DDPYoga, I am so not giving up on this DDPYoga. I know it's the right thing for me.

I just need to keep motivated and stick to the program!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting accepted to the school! Things are moving in the right direction. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's pretty exciting. Now it's trying about working to be able to afford accepting the offer and not chickening out! lol. Also, just really need to ge back on track with the weight loss.

      Delete