Monday, October 7, 2013

Futures

I wonder how many futures we have....

Anyway I'm still here. Not currently doing any programs or being too proactive about the weight loss. I know, I know. I fail, but then I'm used to that. I will not, however, give up under any circumstances. Whatever future I have, I am determined to have it be a healthy one.

I've been thinking about what I want to do future wise and I know I want to have my own business someday and I know that I want to fulfill some need. So I've been trying to look into that path and have decided to apply to a masters program overseas. I don't know if it'll work out or if I will even get in, but it doesn't hurt to try. It also doesn't hurt to have another thing to motivate me and keep me moving forward.

So I hope everyone is doing well and blogging! I will try and keep updating. Right now I am visiting my Alma Mater for the week. I have access to the gym, so will go to that at least twice while I am here (or at least that is what I am telling myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment